- Princeton University Press: C.G. Jung's Collected
Works and more, including Princeton Paperbacks, other resources. Growing fast. The
publisher is online but not The Collected Works. The Kundalini and Visions seminars are
available at a reduced price.
- Centrum för Jungiansk Psykologi AB a Swedish
publisher. A newsletter with information about literature, courses, seminars and other
activities related to Jungian psychology in Sweden, Norway, and Finland is publ ished 2-3
times a year. E-mail: email@example.com
- Daimon Verlag
- Routledge: publisher of The
Collected Works and other Jungian titles.
- Inner City Books: 72 titles in a series of
Studies in Jungian Psychology by Jungian Analysts - see Homepage and Catalogue
- Spring Publications with the Journal listings,
a mailing list, books & tapes, programs. Archetypal psychology and James Hillman.
- Phanes Press Publishes books on alchemy, myth,
philosophy, and spiritual traditions of the Western world. Some titles are of Jungian
- Plenum The Plenum catalog is updated bimonthly.
- Chiron Publications:
books, audiotapes, and videotapes
- The Ares Press: The Ares Press invites
psychologyinto the back alleys of the imagination to see how well it can back up its
words. We pose idea against idea, image against image, fantasy against fantasy,and let
them have it out on the battlefield of Ares. We accept articles, images, poetry, links,
and letters to the Editor, all of which will be at our discretion. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Tricycle Hub The interactive forum of Tricycle:
The Buddhist Review , an independent quarterly.
- Electronic Journals and
Periodicals: an index of psychologically related electronic journals, conference
proceedings, and other periodicals
- Psyche: a refereed electronic journal for
the interdisciplinary exploration of the nature of consciousness and its relation to the
- Psycholoquy: a refereed
electronic journal sponsored by the American Psychological Association with articles and
peer commentary in all areas of psychology
- Theory and Psychology Journal: a
quarterly devoted to meta-theoretical issues in psychology that also attempts to foster
dialogue between psychologists and members of other disciplines
- Women: a resource outpost, electronic magazine, and
mentoring center focused on information needs of women
- Dynamical Psychology An
electronic refereed journal that, among other topics, explores the relationship between
Jungian psychology and dynamics, systems theory, etc.